and distributed byWalt Disney Pictures. It will be the sequel to Iron Man and Iron Man 2 and will be the seventh installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, being the first major release in that franchise since the crossover film The Avengers. Shane Black is set to direct a screenplay he co-wrote with Drew Pearce, which will be based on the “Extremis” story arc by Warren Ellis. Jon Favreau, who directed the first two films, serves as executive producer, along withKevin Feige. Robert Downey, Jr. reprises his role as Tony Stark, with Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle and Favreau reprising their roles as Pepper Potts, James Rhodes and Happy Hogan, respectively. Guy Pearce, Rebecca Hall, Stephanie Szostak, James Badge Dale and Ben Kingsley round out the film’s principal cast.
After the release of Iron Man 2, The Walt Disney Company, Marvel Entertainment‘s new corporate parent, agreed to pay Paramount Pictures, the distributor of the first two Iron Man films, $115 million for the worldwide distribution rights to both Iron Man 3 and The Avengers. Favreau decided not to return as director, and in February 2011 Black was hired as the film’s director. Throughout April and May 2012, the film’s supporting cast was filled out, with Kingsley, Pearce, and Hall brought in to portray key roles. Filming began on May 23, 2012 and it was shot primarily in North Carolina, with additional filming in Florida and China. Iron Man 3 is scheduled to be released on May 3, 2013, and the film will be converted to 3D in post-production.
An enemy attacks Tony Stark’s (Robert Downey, Jr.) loved ones, and he must protect them using his intelligence. While he is fighting, he discovers whether his heroism depends on his suit or himself.
- A billionaire who escaped captivity with a suit of armor he created, who now struggles to keep his technology in the right hands. On making a third Iron Man film, Downey replied “My sense of it is that we need to leave it all on the field — whatever that means in the end. You can pick several different points of departure for that.”Downey, who had previously starred in Black’s film Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, said “Bringing in Shane Black to write and direct Iron Man 3 to me is basically the only transition from Favreau to a ‘next thing’ that Favreau and the audience and Marvel and I could ever actually sign off on.” On following up The Avengers, Downey said that they “tried to be practical, in a post-Avengers world. What are his challenges now? What are some limitations that might be placed on him? And what sort of threat would have him, as usual, ignore those limitations?”
- Stark’s best friend, the liaison between Stark Industries and the U.S. Air Force in the department of acquisitions and the operator of the War Machine armor. Asked whether his character would wear armor in the film, Cheadle stated “I do suit up. There are some different iterations that War Machine goes through, in this film. I don’t want to give them away, but it’s fun to see those things morph and shift.” Rhodes’ armor will take on an American flag-inspired color scheme in the film, similar to the Iron Patriot armor from the comics.
- The creator of the Extremis virus. On why he took the role, Pearce said “I feel a little more experimental in what I’ll take on these days, but I still don’t know that I would want to play the superhero myself, since I’m playing a different kind of character in this film… The main difference was that, when I did The Time Machine, I was pretty much in all of it, so it was a really grueling experience. Prometheus and Iron Man are really kind of cameo stuff, so the experience of shooting them… I mean, on some level, it’s tricky because you feel like a bit of an outsider. You don’t really live the experience that you do when you’re there all day every day with everybody. But at the same time, it can be more fun sometimes because you’re just working in concentrated spurts.”
- One of the Extremis creators. Hall confirmed that Hansen would be a “strong female character” in the film, and described her decision to take the role, saying “I decided to do Iron Man 3because I’ve never done the ‘hurry up and wait‘ movie before. Even the studio movies I’ve done have been small studio movies, or indie films that we made on a wing and a prayer. I love those, but Iron Man is refreshing in a way because it’s something out of my realm of experiences.”
- Dale stated that his character in the film was “loosely based on” the comic version of the character.
- Tony Stark’s bodyguard and chauffeur. Favreau, who served as both actor and director on the previous two Iron Man films, described his new role on the film, saying he was “like a proud grandfather who doesn’t have to change the diapers but gets to play with the baby.”
- The leader of an international terrorist organization. Kingsley was filming Ender’s Game when he was cast, and said that “Quite soon I’ll be with everybody and we’ll be discussing the look and the feel and the direction of the character. It’s very early days yet, but I’m so thrilled to be on board.”
- IRON MAN 3 Teaser Poster and 5 New Official Photos (geektyrant.com)
- Possible New Details of Pepper Potts and Tony Stark’s Suit in ‘Iron Man 3’ Emerge (aceshowbiz.com)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Will Don Armor in Iron Man 3 (comicbooked.com)
- IRON MAN 3 Plot Synopsis Revealed! (geektyrant.com)
- Teaser Poster for IRON MAN 3 (collider.com)
- First Plot Synopsis Of ‘Iron Man 3′ Released (slashfilm.com)
- “Iron Man 3” Official Synopsis Released (comicbookresources.com)
- Marvel Release The Official Iron Man 3 Trailer. It Rocks (techfleece.com)
- IRON MAN 3 Plot Synopsis, New Promo Art, and More (geekasms.com)
- Iron Man 3 – Production Stills | First Look (freshnessmag.com)
The Lone Ranger 2013 trailer – Official movie trailer 2012 in HD – starring Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer, Tom Wilkinson – directed by Gore Verbinski – from producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Gore Verbinski, the filmmaking team behind the blockbuster “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise, comes Disney/Jerry Bruckheimer Films’ “The Lone Ranger,” a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes.
“The Lone Ranger” movie hits theaters on July 3, 2013.
Native American spirit warrior Tonto (Johnny Depp) recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid (Armie Hammer), a man of the law, into a legend of justice–taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption. The Lone Ranger movie trailer 2012 is presented in full HD 1080p high resolution.
THE LONE RANGER 2013 Movie
Genre: Action and Adventure
Director: Gore Verbinski
Cast: Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer, Tom Wilkinson, William Fichtner, Barry Pepper, James Badge Dale, Ruth Wilson, Helena Bonham Carter
The Lone Ranger official movie trailer courtesy Walt Disney Pictures.
Streaming Trailer is your daily dose of new movies. Our passionate team of producers brings to you the best of officially licensed movie trailers, clips and featurettes.
- Johnny Depp’s ‘The Lone Ranger’ gets a moody new poster (insidemovies.ew.com)
- Crew member drowns on ‘Lone Ranger’ film set (entertainment.nbcnews.com)
- ‘The Lone Ranger’ Trailer Starring Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer (slashfilm.com)
- Johnny Depp & Armie Hammer: ‘Lone Ranger’ Set! (justjared.com)
- The Lone Ranger Gets a Trailer with Johnny Depp (returntofleet.com)
- ‘Lone Ranger’ Trailer: Johnny Depp’s Serious (and Stylish) Western Adventure (screenrant.com)
- New Images from THE LONE RANGER Starring Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer (collider.com)
- The Lone Ranger – Trailer (awesome-robo.com)
- Johnny Depp in Costume on the Set of LONE RANGER (collider.com)
- Johnny Depp Packs On The Warpaint In ‘Lone Ranger’ (mix965houston.cbslocal.com)