Inside Planet Earth
Inside Planet Earth – Discovery Channel
It is the ultimate journey our world has to offer: a journey from the surface of our world in temperate to fire core of the Earth.
With the help of stunning visual effects, the unexplored interior of the earthis split open, giving us an unbelievable view. Bright seam of
The next logo of Discovery Channel from 1995-2000. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
iron ore to pure diamond caves glossy for the magnetic field that keeps us safe from the deadly radiation of space … for now, this is the fantastic world we live in – and never see.
From the heights of Mount Everest to the molten lava fields of Hawaii to the core of our planet, geological forces that changed the face of the planet over the past 4.6 billion years are revealed.
With state of the art effects and the latest scientific information, this is the story of meteorites, volcanic massive strike, the movement of continents and other
- Karen Doonan: Arcturians Message for 21st Nov 2012 (aquariuschannelings.com)
- Gravity and the Laws of Attraction, Somewhat Revised (whybecausescience.wordpress.com)
- The Last Chronicles of Planet Earth (jericho777.wordpress.com)
- The Last Chronicles of Planet Earth making strides in Pakistan (frankdimora.typepad.com)
- Water on Mars and Earth Had Similar Origins (livescience.com)
- New super earth planet could support life (newstalk.ie)
- Super-Earth Planet: Potentially Habitable Alien World Explained (Infographic) (space.com)
- The Earth as Art: Satellite Images of Our Planet from Orbit (science.time.com)
- New earth-like planet discovery (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Water on Mars and Earth Had Similar Origins (space.com)