Discovery Channel How to Become a Superhero
The ability to move “faster than a speeding bullet, to be more powerful than a speeding locomotive and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound” may soon be within your reach.
Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird, it’s a plane, no it ain’t superman, its you in your brand new Super-suit!
Michio Kaku reveals his plan to create a super suit which will give the wearer superpowers equivalent to that of the superheroes found in comic books! This according to Dr. Kaku may be possible using the laws of twenty-first century physics.
- Michio Kaku: Can Nanotechnology Create Utopia? (singularityweblog.com)
- Can Nanotechnology Create Utopia? (bigthink.com)
- Physics on the Fringe: Dr. Kaku Answers Questions from Science Channel Viewers (bigthink.com)
- The Physics of Everything: Michio Kaku Puts The Universe in a Nutshell (singularityweblog.com)
- Can Nanotechnology Create Utopia? (popalx.wordpress.com)
- What’s the Fate of the Universe? It’s in the Dark Matter (bigthink.com)
- The nanotech replicators are coming! (cringely.com)
- SNEAK PEEK: Countdown to Doomsday Takes a Look at 12.21.12 and the Mayan Prophecy (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Golden Globes: Super Swag Suites (bellasugar.com)
- Should We Dare To Question Einstein On The Possibility Of He Is Wrong About Nothing Can Travel Faster Than Light? (essayboard.com)